They literally chew the scenery, with outsoles that grab and hold. You'll also notice the curved shape... designed to help you ascend and descend with more confidence and control. But while the outsoles are unique, they're only part of the story. Fat Tire Boots also feature a number of technologies engineered to help you on the hike or hunt. Like GORE-TEX® waterproof / breathable construction that keeps water out while letting vapor escape. Or the Boa® (as in constrictor) system that lets you dial in the fit. Or the Cupron® Anti-Fungal Pro fibers that help control odor and bacteria.
- Composite textile and foam uppers are 100% waterproof
- UA Storm technology: highly water-resistant performance fabric that repels rain and snow
- GORE-TEX construction is 100% waterproof
- Michelin Wind Gripper outsole with deep lugs for amazing traction. The curved shape allows for better feel on ascents and descents
- Boa closure system for a precise, dialed-in fit. Simply turn the dial right to tighten, and pull up to loosen
- Cuprous® Anti-Fungal Pro Fibers reduce odor and kill 99.9% of athlete's foot fungus after 12 hours of contact with the sockliner
- Charged Cushioning® absorbs impact and converts it into responsive quickness
- Each approx. 7"h., 18 oz.
Order yours right here today!