You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $305.99 Non-Member $339.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $503.99 Non-Member $559.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $350.99 Non-Member $389.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $395.99 Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $485.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $431.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Details & Specs
Uberti® Reproduction Colt® 1849 Wells Fargo .31 Black Powder Revolver. Intricately beautiful, faithfully recreated, smooth action... this is a collector's dream!
In 1848, having established a foothold with the U.S. Army, Samuel Colt turned his eye to the civilian market. Created for those in search of an easily concealed sidearm, Colt's first civilian offering - a pocket pistol known as the Baby Dragoon - was introduced. Legend has it that Wells Fargo bought a number of the new "pocket pistols" for their security agents... and the "1849 Wells Fargo" became part of Old West folklore.
We're happy to tell you that the legend lives on with this faithful, premium-quality Reproduction from Uberti®, the premier name in historical recreations. It's faithful down to the last detail, with 4" barrel, gorgeous 1-Pc. walnut grip, intricately engraved cylinder... even the original weight! It's powerful and surprisingly accurate, an absolute hoot to shoot, and guaranteed to impress as part of your collection. If you're looking to scratch your classic shooting itch, you will absolutely not be disappointed.Details:
- Caliber: .31
- Barrel material: Blued steel
- Barrel length: 4" octagonal
- Barrel twist: Left
- Number of grooves: 7
- Grip: 1-Pc. walnut
- Cylinder: 5-shot engraved
- Trigger guard: brass
- Frame: Steel, case-hardened
- Backstrap: Brass
- Total length: 9.5"
- Weight: 1 lb., 8 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips