Loosely based off the U.S. military ACU -- but this goes well beyond spec with dozens of durability and performance enhancements! Tru-Spec® asked for feedback from actual soldiers about how the ACU could be improved, and the Tactical Response Uniform® was born.
Improvements include extra reinforcement on common stress points like elbows and pockets, as well as extra stitching on commonly-used hook & loop strips. But while it's more durable than the ACU, it still retains its best features, like the 2 shoulder pockets, 2 slant chest pockets, mandarin collar, pen stalls, and adjustable cuffs. Made military-spec tough, with fabric made in USA by an authorized government supplier.
- Made from rugged 50/50 Cordura® nylon / cotton fabric
- Extra reinforcements on elbows, pockets, and extra stitching on hook & loop strips
- Full zip front with hook & loop storm flap
- Adjustable hook & loop mandarin collar can be worn up or down to protect the neck and keep out debris
- Zippered and hook & loop front placket for smooth uniform appearance
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement
- Hook & loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs
- 2-slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closures for easy access under body armor
- Includes 3-pieces of hook & loop that can be sewn on for name & rank patches
- Pen / pencil stalls on sleeve
- Reinforced elbow pad pockets with external openings for elbow pad inserts with hook & loop openings
- Adjustable hook & loop cuff