Triumph® .50 - caliber Realtree® APTM HD Muzzleloader. Providing the technology and true performance to make hunts and range time more enjoyable!
Triumph has only 4 moving parts which provides durability and reliability through a lifetime of use. Plus, with innovations like Speed BreechTM XT and WeatherShieldTM coatings, the Triumph makes cleaning quick and easy and corrosion a thing of the past!
- Realtree® composite stock, WeatherShield Barrel and Receiver
- 209 primer
- 28" barrel length
- 14" length-of-pull
- 42 1 / 2 " overall length
- Adjustable fiber optic sight
- 1:28 rate of twist
- Alloy receiver reduces the weight and balances the rifle for natural handling
- Toggle lock action featuring tip-up barrel design (patent pending) provides greater access to breech area for easier priming and cleaning
- Speed Breech XT (patent pending) can be removed by hand by rotating only 90 degrees
- Opening series of locking lugs on Speed Breech XT prevent the breech plug from getting seized
- Three gas compression rings (patent pending) on the face of Speed Breech XT eliminates 95% of the corrosive fouling
- Factory set trigger with automatic hammer block safety. All triggers come factory set at 3 to 3.5 pounds
Please Note : Due to a manufacture change, the barrel is no longer fluted on this muzzleloader.
Muzzleloader, WeatherShield Barrel and Receiver