You May Also Like
- Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $1189.99
- Buyer's Club $799.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
Trijicon® TriPower® 30 mm Red Chevron Reticle Site gives you triple redundant lighting in your red dot system!
Leave nothing to chance in any and every tactical situation. The Trijicon® TriPower® gives you all the fast target acquisition and both-eyes-open situational awareness of a red dot scope with triple redundancy to cover battery failures.
The TriPower uses both a standard battery illuminated reticle and Trijicon® 's revolutionary dual-illumination tritium / fiber optic lamp for brilliant, self-adjusting illumination in any light conditions, even total darkness, when batteries fail. With the TriPower you've always got exactly the right reticle brightness no matter how rapidly the situation changes.More:
- Red-colored 14.4 MOA chevron reticle
- Broad-band anti-reflective coated lenses give you brilliant clarity even in the worst light conditions
- Threaded objective and eyepiece lets you mount adapters, secondary mounts or lens covers and flip covers as you need them
- Large 30 mm tube body with included weaver-style ring base
- Sealed external adjuster with a range of +/- 1 1 / 4 º
- Military grade 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy 1-Pc. housing is nearly indestructible in all environments
- Waterproof, sealed construction to 100 ft
- Includes flat top mount system
- Approx. 4 1 / 4 x 1 1 / 3 x 1 5 / 8 " and 4 1 / 4 ozs. (without adapter)
- Proudly made in the USA.
Hey, why risk a battery when you can have three times the security? Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips