Place a tighter pattern at a greater distance with the the Trijicon® TARS® 3-15x50mm Rifle Scope. Military-tough construction with precise adjustments and first focal plane MOA Crosshair reticle puts long-range precision in your grasp. On back-country hunts or at the range, fully multi-coated optics offer an incredibly clear image with zero distortion. Oversized target adjusters pull up to fine tune your shot and push-down to secure settings against accidental movements. The 34mm hard anodized aluminum tube provides exceptional light gathering and adjustment range to deliver pinpoint accuracy at any magnification. Red LED illumination has settings that vary from low light dusk/dawn to night vision.
- Superior quality multi-coated lenses improve the clarity and transmission of light
- Illuminated first focal plane reticle maintains subtensions at any magnification
- Battery-powered illumination has 10 settings including including two for night vision
- Zero-forward emission doesn't project illumination from the objective lens
- Elevation adjuster features a stop mechanism for worry-free return to a pre-set zero.
- Side parallax adjustment delivers enhanced long-range accuracy
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction protects against weather and rugged conditions
- Nitrogen filled to maintain waterproof and fog proof performance
- Includes a flip cap set and LensPen® retractable dust removal brush with special non-liquid cleaning element