Built to mil-spec standards with rugged 7075-T6 aluminum housing and upgraded electronics, the Trijicon® RMR® Type 2 Red Dot Sight delivers the ultimate in rugged dependability and versatility. Whether it's mounted atop a pistol, shotgun, rifle or carbine, the RMR Type 2 flat-out performs.
Its unique patented housing diverts the force of impact away from the lens to increase durability. True-color multi-coated lens creates wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color. Plus, the illuminated reticle automatically adjusts to available light conditions and can be easily adjusted without special tools. Windage and elevation adjustment with audible clicks help you fine-tune your aim and remain on target in varying conditions.
- Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic
- Multi-coated, true color lens creates a wide-band light transmission for minimal change in target area color
- 3.25 MOA red dot with sensor that automatically adjusts to the ambient light level
- Dot brightness can also be controlled manually
- Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics ensure performance and survivability in harsh environments
- The RMR Type 2 is compatible with all existing RMR mounting solutions and pistol modifications
- Unique, patented housing design is lightweight while diverting the force of impact away from the lens
- The windage and elevation make audible clicks and adjust easily by 1 MOA per click without special tools
- Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR for storage
- Waterproof to 66'