You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1199.99
- Non-Member $1499.99
- Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Trijicon® ACOG® 1.5 x 24 mm with M16 Base is the toughest tactical sight ever invented... rock solid, no batteries illumination!
As fast sighting as a red dot... without putting your life in the hands of a watch battery! The Trijicon ACOGTM (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight) gives you the fast target acquisition, huge exit pupil and long eye relief of a red dot scope without any worry of a battery failing, because there isn't one!
The revolutionary dual-illumination phosphor (tritium) / fiber optic lamp gives you brilliant, self-adjusting illumination in any light conditions and is guaranteed for up to 15 years. You've always got the reticle at exactly the right brightness... no fiddling!Durable details make it tough enough for serious tactical use:
- 1.5X magnification and 24 mm objective lens is extremely fast at acquiring targets at very close range with increased precision... FOV: 25.6 ft. @100 yds.
- Amber-colored crosshair reticle
- Broad band anti-reflective multi-coated lenses for superior clarity and light gathering with zero distortion
- Bindon Aiming ConceptTM (BAC) allows you to sight with both eyes open for rapid target acquisition and maximum situational awareness
- Internally adjustable and tough... only the prism housing moves making the ACOG more rugged than conventional designs
- Longer 3.6" eye-relief for larger caliber rifles, larger 16 mm exit pupil for faster target acquisition
- Adjustment: 3 clicks per inch @ 100 yds.
- Waterproof to 100 ft... dry nitrogen purged to minimize fogging
- Military grade 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing makes this system nearly indestructible
- Carry handle mount fits on an M16 / AR-15 platform with a carry handle
- Approx. 7 3/4 " and 5 3/4 ozs.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Hey, why hassle with batteries? Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips