You May Also Like
Thompson / Center Pro Hunter FX Muzzleloader with 3-9 x 40mm Scope, Realtree AP Camo / Stainless SteelBuyer's Club $674.99 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $620.99 Non-Member $689.99
- Buyer's Club $557.99 Non-Member $619.99
- Buyer's Club $611.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $503.99 Non-Member $559.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
CVA Optima V2 Realtree Xtra Green Muzzleloader, .50 Caliber, Thumbhole Stock, Scope Mount, BlemishedBuyer's Club $265.49 Non-Member $294.99
CVA Accura V2 Realtree APG Muzzleloader, .50 Caliber, Stainless Steel Barrel, Scope Mount, BlemishedBuyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
TraditionsTM VortekTM Ultralight .50 cal. Black Powder Rifle with Scope boasts loads of features designed for serious hunters like yourself! BIG BUCKS OFF!
You demand top performance from your firearms, and that's what you'll get with this VortekTM Ultralights. This decked-out Muzzleloaders is loaded with all the features you need in the field, like the lightweight, strong, accuracy-improving 28"l. chromoly steel barrel... it's just one of many features that helps extend your accuracy out over 200 yds.
And it helps bring the total gun weight down to a little over 6 lbs., so it feels more like a well-balanced centerfire rifle than a typical muzzle-heavy black powder rifle. Plus, this Black Powder was chosen as the 2010 Field & Stream Best of the Best in the Muzzleloader category.Top of the line:
- Accelerator Breech PlugTM
- LT-1 alloy frame with premium CeraKote finish
- Ultralight Drop-Out Trigger set at 4 lbs.
- HogueTM Comfort-Grip Overmolding
- Quick relief recoil pad
- Speed load system for easier loading and more consistent groups
- Dual safety system
- Soft-touch stock
- Fast-action release button
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Extended right or left-handed hammer extension
- 209 shotgun primer
- Sling swivel studs
- Solid aluminum ramrod. Weighs just 5 lbs., 14 ozs. without Scope.
You deserve the best! Act Now!
!!! Limited Quantities !!!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips