TraditionsTM VortekTM Ultralight Northwest Magnum .50 cal. Muzzleloader. Long-ranging performance and quality in a fully Northwest-legal black powder rifle!
Yes, it features an exposed nipple and WilliamsTM metal fiber optic sights, so it's ready to rock in Idaho, Washington and Oregon... but that's hardly the end of the story. Outfitted with a tapered, fluted chromoly barrel, the VortekTM Ultralight tips the scales at a scant 6.25 lbs. By using premium chromoly, long recognized as one of the finest barrel materials, TraditionsTM has delivered a Black Powder Rifle that's equal parts lightweight, accurate, and lethal!
Traditions Vortek Ultralight Northwest Magnum Black Powder Rifle special features:
- Equipped with an exposed nipple and breech, magnum musket ignition, and fiber optic sights, so it's fully legal in Idaho, Washington and Oregon
- 28" ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel with premium Cerakote® finish
- LT-1 alloy frame with premium Cerakote finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Hogue® comfort-grip overmolding on stock and forend for firm, comfortable hold
- Accelerator Breech PlugTM for easy removal in just three twists
- Speed Load System for easy loading and more consistent groups
- Quick Relief recoil pad
- Dual safety system: rebounding hammer and trigger block
- NEW Quick-TTM Ramrod Handle functions like a palm saver and t-handle all in one, making it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Caliber: .50
- Action: Break
- Ignition: Magnum musket
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel style: Ultralight chromoly, tapered, fluted, with premium Cerakote finish
- Barrel twist: 1:28"
- Stock: Soft-touch synthetic with Hogue comfort-grip overmolding
- Safety: Dual safety system
- Sights: WilliamsTM fiber optic metal
- Overall length: 44"
- Overall weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Product model number: R7411415NS
Order yours today!