- .50 caliber
- 30" ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel
- LT-1 Alloy Frame
- CeraKote finish on barrel and frame
- Soft-Touch stock with Hogue Comfort-Grip overmolding
- Accelerator Breech Plug
- Ultralight drop-out trigger
- Extended ambidextrous hammer spur
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $584.99 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $575.99 Non-Member $639.99
- Buyer's Club $602.99 Non-Member $669.99
Traditions Pursuit G4 Ultralight .50 Caliber Black Powder Rifle with 3-9x40mm Scope, Full Realtree Xtra Camo / CerakoteBuyer's Club $467.99 Non-Member $519.99
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $420.79 Non-Member $467.49
- Buyer's Club $629.99 Non-Member $699.99
Thompson / Center Pro Hunter FX .50 Caliber Muzzleloader with Leatherwood Scope & Bonus Accessory KitBuyer's Club $809.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
CVA Optima V2 Realtree Xtra Green Muzzleloader, .50 Caliber, Thumbhole Stock, Scope Mount, BlemishedBuyer's Club $265.49 Non-Member $294.99
- Details & Specs
A-1 rated. The VortekTM Series is the most full-featured series TraditionsTM offers. Muzzleloaders under the Vortek brand are packed with every feature you desire on a muzzleloader and then some! Now you can get this Kit with an included 3-9x40mm Scope and Rings.
The ONLY 30" barrel break-action muzzleloader on the market!
Smaller groups, more long-range takedowns. Along with the upgraded barrel, it also comes standard with all the great stuff that you've come to expect from a Traditions muzzleloader. Like the Accelerator Breech PlugTM for easy removal, Premium Cerakote® Finish and the proven Speed Load System.
Complete with a variable power 3-9x40mm Black Powder Scope and Rings.
Drive it home. The water, fog and shockproof Traditions 3-9x40mm Scope is a hard-working hair-splitter. Keeps you on target and on budget. It's ideal for use with break-barrel and other muzzleloaders and all black powder rifles. Specifically calibrated reticle designed to factor bullet drop for a .50 cal. 250-grain sabot and 100 grains of powder.Muzzleloader features:
- 30" ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel with premium Cerakote finish
- LT-1 alloy frame with premium Cerakote finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Black synthetic stock with Hogue® Comfort-Grip overmolding for a firm, comfortable grip
- Accelerator Breech Plug for easy removal in just three twists
- Recessed decocking button
- Ultralight drop-out trigger is factory set at 4 lbs.
- Quick Relief recoil pad
- Dual safety system: rebounding hammer and trigger block
- NEW Quick-T Ramrod Handle functions like a palm saver and t-handle all in one, making it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle
- Extended ambidextrous hammer spur
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- Sling swivel studs
- Multi-coated optics provide a crystal-clear view without distortion
- 1/4" MOA windage / elevation adjustment
- BP ballistic compensated reticle
- F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 41' at 3X, 15' at 9X
- 3.5" eye relief for viewing comfort
- 1-Pc. aluminum tube construction for toughness
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 12.75"l., weighs 14 ozs.
- Mounting Rings included
- Item Number: 658404
- Barrel length: 30"
- Barrel style: Ultralight chromoly, tapered, fluted with Cerakote® finish
- Barrel twist: 1:28"
- Stock: Reaper Buck camo synthetic with Hogue Comfort-Grip overmolding
- Trigger: Ultralight drop-out, 4 lbs.
- Safety: Rebounding hammer / trigger block
- Sights: 3-9x40mm Scope
- Overall Length: 46"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Mfg Number: R491140NS (Muzzleloader), 1143SGR (Scope)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips