You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $422.99 Non-Member $469.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $404.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $386.99 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $332.99 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $503.99 Non-Member $559.99
- Buyer's Club $494.99 Non-Member $549.99
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $602.99 Non-Member $669.99
- Buyer's Club $368.99 Non-Member $409.99
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Details & Specs
Smaller groups, more long-range takedowns the reasons for a 30" barrel are clear, and you'll only find it right here! Awarded Field & Stream's "Best of the Best 2012," the Ultralight LDR can reach out to 250+ yards, making it a true long-ranger.
Packed with all the standard VortekTM features. STILL just 6.8 pounds!
Along with the upgraded barrel, it also comes standard with all the great stuff that you've come to expect from a TraditionsTM muzzleloader. Like the Accelerator Breech PlugTM for easy removal. Or the Premium CeraKote Finish, the finest finish available, offering maximum corrosion resistance. Or the proven Speed Load System, which lives up to its name. All this in a lightweight Rifle built to travel for those long hunts.
Crackshot special features:
- 30" ultralight chromoly tapered, fluted barrel with premium Cerakote finish
- LT-1 alloy frame with premium Cerakote finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Black synthetic stock with Hogue® Comfort-Grip overmolding for a firm, comfortable grip
- Accelerator Breech PlugTM for easy removal in just three twists
- Recessed decocking button
- Ultralight drop-out trigger is factory-set at 4 lbs.
- Quick Relief recoil pad
- Dual safety system: rebounding hammer and trigger block
- NEW Quick-T Ramrod Handle functions like a palm saver and t-handle all in one, making it easier and more comfortable to load your rifle
- Extended ambidextrous hammer spur
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- Sling swivel studs
Order the best of the best muzzleloader today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 648684
- Caliber: .50:
- Action: Break action
- Barrel length: 30"
- Barrel style: Ultralight chromoly, tapered, fluted with Cerakote® finish
- Barrel twist: 1:28"
- Stock: Black synthetic with Hogue® Comfort-Grip overmolding
- Trigger: Ultralight drop-out, 4 lbs.
- Safety: Rebounding hammer / trigger block
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Overall length: 46"
- Overall weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips