You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $584.99 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $602.99 Non-Member $669.99
Thompson / Center Pro Hunter FX .50 Caliber Muzzleloader with Leatherwood Scope & Bonus Accessory KitBuyer's Club $809.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $629.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $530.99 Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $620.99 Non-Member $689.99
- Buyer's Club $8.09 Non-Member $8.99
- Buyer's Club $377.99 Non-Member $419.99
CVA Optima V2 Realtree Xtra Green Muzzleloader, .50 Caliber, Thumbhole Stock, Scope Mount, BlemishedBuyer's Club $265.49 Non-Member $294.99
- Details & Specs
Old-fashioned shooting with smart, modern features! The Traditions Vortek StrikerFire Muzzleloader with Nitride Coating represents a giant leap forward for black powder enthusiasts. It features the hammerless internal StrikerFire System that allows for faster locktime, quick and quiet cocking, and the ability to mount your scope closer to the bore. It's also equipped with the TAC2 Trigger system, a 2-stage competition trigger set with 2-lbs. of pull.
Give your muzzleloader a weather-resistant edge.
Traditions has upped the ante by coating this Vortek StrikerFire with a nitride coating that's designed to protect your muzzleloader from rust and nasty weather. And not only does it protect your muzzleloader, it also provides increased accuracy and helps ensure your firearm will be passed on to the next generation of young hunters.
- Muzzleloader Features:
- Nitride finish - coated on both the inside and outside of barrel
- StrikerFire System means no external hammer
- StrikerFire button - simply slide button forward until it locks to lock the firearm
- Recessed de-cocking button
- TAC2 trigger (2-stage competition trigger set at 2 lbs.)
- Accelerator breech plug
- 28" Ultralight Chromoly tapered, fluted barrel
- LT-1 alloy frame
- Hogue Comfort-grip overmolding for comfort
- Speed load system for easy loading and more consistent groups
- Dual safety system
- Soft Touch Kryptek Typhon camo stock
- Stow-N-Go removable butt pad
- Quick-T ramrod handle
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Swivel studs for adding a sling
- 209 shotgun primer ignition
- Solid aluminum ramrod
- Accurate out to 200+ yards
Black Powder Scope Features:
- Multi-coated optics
- 1/4" MOA windage/elevation adjustments
- F.O.V. @ 100 yards is 41' at 3X, 15' at 9X
- 3.5" eye relief
- 1-piece aluminum tube construction
- Includes mounting base and rings
- Measures 12.75"l. overall
- Weighs 14 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 674506
- Caliber: .50
- Ignition: 209 shotgun primer
- Barrel: Ultralight chromoly tapered with nitride finish
- Barrel length: 28"
- Stock: Synthetic with Kryptek Typhon camo finish
- Rate of twist: 1:28"
- Trigger: TAC2 (2-stage competition with 2-lbs. of pull)
- Overall length: 44"
- Overall weight: 6.25 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: R5692420NS (Muzzleloader), 1143SGR (Scope)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips