TraditionsTM PursuitTM Ultralight .50 Cal. Black Powder Rifle, SUPER - light and proven in performance!
Introducing Field & Stream 's Best of the Best Muzzleloader for 2011! High praise from folks who know, and for good reason. Weighing in at a mere 5 lbs., 3 ozs., the PursuitTM Ultralight is the lightest Black Powder Rifle in the business! A combination of the performance-proven Pursuit line and the award-winning VortekTM line, the Pursuit Ultralight is a bona fide performer, with a price everyone can appreciate.Award-winning performance:
- .50 Cal. break action
- 26" chromoly tapered, fluted barrel with premium CeraKote finish
- Break-open action is easier to clean, provides you with a super tight seal allowing a positive 209 shotgun primer ignition even in foul weather
- Lightweight LT-1 alloy break-open frame with premium CeraKote finish
- Synthetic soft-touch stock in Mossy Oak® InfinityTM camo
- Drilled and tapped for a scope
- Speed Load Systems - easy loading and more consistent groups
- Dual safety system
- Accelerator Breech PlugTM requires no tools for easy removal in just 3 full rotations
- 1:28" twist rifling
- Extended ambidextrous hammer spur
- Sling swivel studs
- WilliamsTM metal fiber optic sights included
- Solid aluminum ramrod. Weighs 5 lbs., 3 ozs.