You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $417.99 Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
21 - speed Tour de France Prologue Elite Bike. Road bike speed meets mountain bike toughness.
Hybrid performance for the rider who wants the speed and smoothness of a road bike and the sturdiness of a mountain bike. The Prologue Elite has a unique aluminum frame that's equal parts light and strong. Shimano® trigger shifters are matched with Shimano Altus and Acera derailleurs making shifting fast and effective through the 21 gears.Take the Tour:
- Speeds: 21
- Frame: lightweight aluminum
- Fork: Steel 1 1/8" threadless
- Shifters: Shimano indexed trigger shifters
- Stem: 110 mm aluminum 1 1/ 8 " threadless
- Crankset: Pro-Wheel double 48t / 38t, 170 mm length
- Pedals: Alloy cage with plastic body
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / alloy hubs 36h / 7-spd. freewheel
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 26 x 2 1/ 2 " road tires
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano® Tourney
- Handlebar: 60 cm 22.2 alloy flat bar
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader saddle / Cro-Mo rails
- Brakes: Alloy linear pull.
- Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips