You May Also Like
- Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $379.05 Non-Member $399.00
- Buyer's Club $242.29 Non-Member $254.99
- Buyer's Club $553.84 Non-Member $582.99
- Buyer's Club $56.09 Non-Member $58.99
- Buyer's Club $9.97 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $31.34 Non-Member $32.99
- Details & Specs
Tour de France 700c Packleader Bike. Affordable hybrid performance for the everyday rider!
The Packleader takes the Yellow Jersey for budget-friendly performance! This alloy-framed Bike offers fast speeds, versatility, and reliability with a Shimano® A050 drivetrain, double-walled alloy rims, and much much more.
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Steel 1" threaded
- Shifters: Shimano Sl-Sy20A stem-mounted lever shifter
- Speeds: 12
- Stem: Steel quilled road stem
- Crankset: Dotek steel double 52 / 48t 170 mm length
- Pedals: Steel cage with plastic body
- Wheelset: 700c double-walled alloy rims / steel hubs 36h
- Tires: Wanda 700c / 25c road
- Front / rear derailleurs: Shimano A050
- Handlebar: Steel 60 cm classic flat bar
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 300 mm
- Saddle: Vader saddle / Cro-Mo rails
- Brakes: Alloy caliper
- Net weight: 27 1/2 lbs. Some assembly required.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips