These handsome Tony Lamas are ready to move on to your next assignment, no matter what the job might hold. Flexible, shock-absorbing comfort in every step. Steel toe for operating safely around construction sites. And totally waterproof, because you never know when a storm will blow through.
- Breathable, 100% waterproof membrane for dry feet even in puddles
- Flexible rubber outsole for easy grip on the job
- Extra-wide round S Toe
- Impact absorbing 3RTM triple orthotic EVA insole
- Single row welt stitch
- Unit rubber heel
- Exceeds ASTM F2413-11, I75, C75 standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM EH requirements against open circuits of under 18,000 volts
- Each approx. 11”h., 37 oz.
They're up for the job, so get your pair now!