Get along little dogie, get along! Since 1911, Tony Lama Boots are the finest quality western "kicks" available. Now these 3R Stockman Western Boots offer new, up to date construction. They feature new Goodyear welt construction, a new quadruple-density removable orthotic insole and a new nailed on heel. Bottom line: it's an all-around better boot with a spirit that will never go out of style.
An orthotic cushion insole provides all day comfort. These Stockman Boots also feature a flexible and long wearing rubber outsoles, offering unparalleled comfort and durability. Just what you need on the farm or ranch, casual everyday, working, rodeo, fair and while country line dancing with your sweetie.
- Vibrant leathers and intricate western stitch pattern
- Golden brown leather exterior is slightly distressed for a vintage feel
- 3R Technology: Goodyear welt construction and hand pegged brass nails secure the shank in place
- Rubber outsole for unparalled comfort and durability
- Removable orthotic insole for comfort, stability
- Double row welt stitch provides quality, durability
- Nailed-on heels for long term reliability
- Walking heel allows for a relaxed fit in the stirrup
- Side pull-on loops for easy on / off
Rope your new Boots today!