Introducing a colorful take on the traditional western boot! This pair of Tan Cuero 13" tall 3R Western Men's Cowboy Boots are sure to turn heads. Not a one-trick pony by any means, they feature stunning red leather uppers and vibrant stitching with ivory accents. The stonewashed golden brown square recede toe provides a casual feel. And its walking heel with spur ledge has an exotic printed panel that gives this boot an exciting edge.
Inside, its orthotic insoles offer lasting comfort and all day support on the trail. So in a nutshell, these fine Boots not only feel good, they look especially sharp in the saddle. Wear em on the farm or ranch, manhandling chores, at the rodeo, animal auction, tractor pull, casino and even country line dancing with your sweetheart!
- Stunning red leather uppers and vibrant stitching with ivory accents
- 3R technology with new goodyear welt construction
- New quadruple-density removable orthotic insole for comfort, stability
- 3/4 welt with double stitching emits quality and durability
- Hand pegged brass nails hold the shank in place
- Long-wearing rubber outsole
- Side pull-on loops for easy on / off
Order yours today!