These handsome Tony Lamas are ready to move on to your next assignment, no matter what the job might hold. Flexible, shock-absorbing comfort in every step. Steel toe for operating safely around construction sites. And totally waterproof, because you never know when a storm will blow through. Let the other guys play sick at home, you'll be out making the bacon!
- Waterproof leather uppers shed rain and muck
- Flexible rubber outsole for easy grip on the job
- Breathable, 100% waterproof membrane for dry feet even in puddles
- Extra-wide round S Toe
- 3R triple orthotic EVA insole for impact-absorbing comfort and support
- Single row welt stitch
- ASTM F 2413-11, I75, C7 steel toe protection
- Meets or exceeds ASTM EH requirements against open circuits of under 18,000 volts
- Each approx. 11"h., 37 ozs.
They're up for the job.