Rugged leather and an aggressive outsole tread combine with Waterproof protection and an alloy toe for the job. And should that job be in a winter wonderland, the outsole is tested for max traction on cold surfaces and extended flexibility in cold environments. Should that job be somewhere where "stuff" really flies, they also provide protection from abrasion, oil, slipping, and blood-bourne pathogens.
- Alloy Toe I/75 C/75 ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11
- Electrical hazard rated ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Energizing Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock while returning energy to foot
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane outsole is abrasion, oil and slip-resistant as well as non-marking
- Outsole tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface
- Oil-resistance tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM Fuel A and Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and Fuel B for 46 hours
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh lining helps control odor
- Supportive fiberglass shank
The Euro has been a Timberland® fave…see why when you get your pair here!