Seam sealed and insulated. For on-site survival, we recommend these waterproof kicks for bone-dry feet. Cold out? These Boots sport 200 gram Thermolite® Insulation to keep feet warm. Plus, Timberland® added all the features you need to stay on the job in comfort, enabling you to focus on the job at hand.
- Premium seam-sealed waterproof leather
- Padded comfort collar keeps debris out
- Mesh lining with treatment for odor control
- Contoured nylon shock-diffusion plate for support
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility
- Open-cell polyurethane insole for breathable comfort
- 24/7 Comfort SuspensionTM technology
- Meets ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- Timberland PRO oil-resistant, non-marking rubber lug outsole for top traction
Order these Timberland® Boots today!