Got a job that's wayyyyy out there? Or one in messy, cold weather? The Timberland Boondock is where you want to be. The outsole has deep lugs for traction on mud and snow. Plus, the low-temperature formulation is SATRA-tested for grip on cold surfaces and flexibility in cold environments. And the exterior is made of high abrasion-resistant leather and a rubber-reinforced toe to hold up against a tough day on the worksite.
- Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap rated I/75 C/75 ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- Premium waterproof leather and waterproof membrane also protect from blood-borne pathogens
- Ever-GuardTM leather is specially treated for outstanding abrasion resistance
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- All-weather dual-density TPU outsole features deep lugs for traction and is oil, slip, and abrasion-resistant
- Molded Timberland PRO® Rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear® welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar won't bug you
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment
Head out there in the Boondock Work Boots by Timberland®!