Tough, safe and comfortable... everything a steel toe work boot should be. The non-insulated rugged leather upper helps keep your feet cool, and antimicrobial treatment in the lining and footbed reduce odor. The work day can get long, and feet can get sweaty... the Pit Bosses from Timberland PRO have you covered.
- Steel toe meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11
- Non-insulated rugged leather upper delivers comfort and long-lasting wear
- Antimicrobial lining reduces odors for fresh feet all day
- Goodyear welt construction for added durability
- Contoured nylon shock diffusion plate and shank
- OrthoLite® footbed with Agion® antimicrobial cover
- Abrasion, slip and oil-resistant Timberland PRO outsole
- Each 6" height, weighs approximately 27 ounces
Order yours today, boss!