Designed for a generous fit, with reinforced leather and rubber on high-wear areas and exclusive Anti-Fatigue comfort technology, Hyperion Work Boots are made to scale ladders, tread through water and oil and conquer any job site like a titan! Featuring a Vibram® outsole with traction tread design and Ladder LockTM configuration.
The Alloy XL Safety Toe has a lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. The roomier toe box allows toes to spread out, bend and flex. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
- Premium fabric/leather upper with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- TiTAN®-shaped Alloy Toe for a spacious fit with less weight, ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- Membrane also provides blood-borne pathogen protection
- Timberland PRO® rubber double toeTMTM and Ever-GuardTM leather backstay for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Vibram® rubber outsole is abrasion and oil-resistant, non-marking, and features the Ladder LockTM outsole radius
- Dual-density Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy to key zones of the foot
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Dual-purpose cast metal top hardware for instant lacing customization and durability
- Fiberglass shank offers structural support
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Lightweight molded EVA midsole for athletic performance
- TPU instep overlays for sure fit and support
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- Comes with two pairs of laces, one red and one black
- Only 29.5 oz. each
Give foot fatigue the boot in a pair of Timberland® PRO® Hyperion Work Boots!