Get these Work Boots for safety in less-than-sterile workplaces. The waterproof leather also protects you from nasty stuff like manure, blood, oils and acids typically found around agricultural jobs. And you're not just safe, you're cool and comfortable…
Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for comfort. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones. The Smart Comfort® technology medial shift expansion seam is low-friction for easy on/off. And the COOLMAX® thermoregulation lining helps to maintain a consistent comfort zone by trapping and releasing heat energy.
- Barnyard and pasture protection
- Blood-borne pathogen certified waterproof membrane
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole features low-profile lugs, is non-marking and oil, slip, and abrasion-resistant
- Patented COOLMAX® thermoregulation technology lining helps to maintain a consistent comfort zone
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Heavy-duty fiberglass shank for torsional rigidity and ladder support
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Smart Comfort® technology medial shift expansion seam for easy on/off
- Classic Western combination three-quarter Goodyear welt and cement-lasted heel pull-on boot construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- 4-row stitching
Be at-home on the range in these Timberland® Pro® AG Boss Work Boots!