- .308 Winchester
- 10+1 rounds
- 24" cold hammer-forged, 5/8x24 threaded barrel
- AR-style stock mount system lets you swap out stocks
- Aluminum mid-chassis and rear stock
- 2-stage trigger is adjustable 2-4 lbs.
- Extended aluminum free-float handguard with M-Lok and rail
You May Also Like
- Non-Member $1798.99
- Buyer's Club $1899.99 Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $596.59 Non-Member $627.99
- Buyer's Club $645.99 Non-Member $679.99
- Buyer's Club $75.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Tikka T3x TAC A1 .308 Winchester Bolt Action Rifle
Blending the modular design of the AR-15 with the enhanced accuracy and muzzle velocity of a bolt action, the T3x TAC A1 Rifle puts the "next big thing" within reach.
The T3x TAC A1 provides the familiar feel of a proven platform, along with the benefit of having more manageable recoil, a stronger lug system and fewer moving parts. The aluminum chassis stock system is compatible with most common AR fore-ends, pistol grips and rear stocks…so it works with all your existing AR hardware. The rear stock sports a quick-adjustable cheek piece and adjustable length-of-pull, and the forend provides both a full-length 0-MOA top rail as well as M-Lok attachments.
The 24" mid contour barrel is thick enough for serious shooting, but thin enough that you can actually carry it somewhere (besides the bench rest). The muzzle is threaded for attaching muzzle brakes and/or suppressors.
It has a stronger lug system and fewer moving parts — that's the bolt action DNA — as well as the customization options of the AR-15. But perhaps the most impressive thing about this magazine-fed, bolt-action black rifle is the value. Compared to other offerings in its category, the Tikka A3x delivers uncompromising performance at a much, much more manageable price.
- 24" cold hammer-forged, mid contour barrel with 5/8x24 threading
- Extremely smooth operating bolt with two locking lugs, Teflon® coating, plunger ejection, and synthetic larger bolt know
- Aluminum rear stock with height- and angle-adjustable cheek piece and adjustable length-of-pull
- Aluminum middle chassis with modular removable forend connector
- Extended 13.5" black anodized aluminum free-floating handguard with M-Lok attachment
- Full-length 0-MOA top rail for putting night vision optics in front of the scope
- Synthetic AR-compatible pistol grip
- 2-way safety with bolt release lever
- Includes two 10-rd. magazines
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 698907
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 24" cold hammer-forged, threaded 5/8x24
- Barrel profile: Mid
- Barrel twist: 1:11"
- Chassis: Aluminum with modular removable forend connector
- Rear stock: Aluminum with height- and angle-adjustable cheek piece, adjustable LOP
- Pistol grip: Synthetic AR-compatible
- Sights (front/rear): None
- Forend: Aluminum free-floating with 0-MOA rail and M-Lok cut-outs
- Overall length: 34.25"l. (stock folded)/43.5"l. (stock extended)
- Overall weight: 11.24 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: JRTAC316L
- UPC: 082442875668
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
- Additional Product Information