Tactical meets practical!
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Details & Specs
- Tikka T3 Tactical Bolt Action .308 Winchester Rifle
Whether it's hunting whitetails in Wisconsin, or punching paper at the back 40, this Tikka® T3 Tactical Bolt Action Rifle will put you on the mark with topnotch accuracy and tactical performance. Its free-floating barrel is made of match-grade Cr-Mo steel, while the barrel and action surfaces are Manganese-phosphatized for lasting protection against the elements. Plus, with the protected muzzle threading and Picatinny rail you can easily add a suppressor, muzzle brake or any other tactical accessories.
- Stainless steel bolt is Teflon® coated to ensure a smooth throw
- Bolt has 2 front-locking lugs, opening angle 70°
- Automatic spring and plunger case ejector
- Built-in Picatinny rail accepts any Weaver® or U.S. Mil.-Std 1913 compatible mounts
- 3 sides of the stock are fitted with inserts which allow the use of heavy duty hook-type sling swivels
- Detachable single-row synthetic magazine is silent, durable and non-rusting
- Ambidextrous palm swell
- Black rubber recoil pad
- Recessed and precision crowned muzzle
- Equipped with swivel studs
- Item Number: 633486
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel style: Free-floating, cold-hammer forged, match-grade Cr-Mo steel
- Barrel twist: 1:11"
- Stock: Black synthetic with adjustable cheek piece and beaver-tail forend
- Length of pull: Minimum 13.2" (adjustable with spacers)
- Trigger: Single-stage, adjustable pull of 2-4 lbs.
- Safety: Two stage
- Overall length: 40.19
- Overall weight: 8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: JRTM116
- UPC: 082442814032
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips