You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $719.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
The lightweight TightSpotTM Quiver fits tight to your bow, minimizing torque and increasing accuracy! MADE IN THE USA!
Why do so many bowhunters remove their quivers when hunting? Because they shoot better without them! For the first time, your quiver will help, not hinder your shooting. TightSpotTM "hangs tight" and "weighs light" to reduce accuracy-killing torque and vibration.The TightSpot Quiver's 4-way Integrated Vibration Absorption System attacks vibration from every conceivable angle:
- Longer, 18" hood-to-gripper wheelbase, leaving less of the arrow unattached, where it's free to vibrate and make noise
- QuadFitTM 4-way spacer lets you slide the quiver against the cable guard for another vibration-reducing contact point
- Arrows rest against a vibration-dampening bumper strip
- Super premium wrapped carbon rods offer unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio, absorb additional vibration
Exclusive "Right Spot" 3-way Adjustment System lets you fine tune the balance of your bow using your quiver. The result will be a hunting setup that will help you shoot better with your quiver on than you ever did with your old quiver off!The TightSpot holds arrows tight:
Over time, or in cold weather, arrow grippers on all quivers tend to loosen. The exclusive Bulldog GripperTM System is different because you can adjust the grip for each individual arrow. By simply moving the ArrowWedgesTM in or out, you get a custom grip in each individual arrow slot. No more arrows making noise, vibrating loose or falling out of your quiver!All the finer points:
- Overall length: 19 3/4"
- Distance from hood to gripper: 18" (the longest distance of any 1-Pc. quiver)
- Weight: 11 ozs.
- Construction: Super premium-wrapped carbon rods / machined aircraft aluminum
- 5-arrow capacity, aluminum or carbon. Right or left handed.
State Left or Right Hand, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips