Tie Down® Complete Actuator and Rotor Disc Brakes Installation Kit.
Contains everything you need to add powerful disc brakes to your trailer! You get serious stopping power for up to 6,600 lbs.
Kit includes one Disc Brake Actuator, two Eliminator 10" Disc Brakes, and Single-axle Brake Line Kit with hardware. Your simple one-and-done solution for the kind of reliable, safe braking you want when hauling your watercraft.
- Steel construction with an aluminum master cylinder
- Oversized cylinder delivers the big-time pressure needed to stop disc brakes no sweat
- When hooked up to your 5-pin connector, the electric solenoid senses your vehicle's reverse lights and locks out brakes
- Breakaway cord sets and locks the brakes in the unlikely scenario of vehicle / trailer separation
- Bolt-on design.
Disc Brake details:
- Integral 1-Pc. style vented rotor with a Galv-X finish that's resistant to salt water
- Aluminum caliper with E-Coat finish dissipates heat up to 5 times faster than normal iron calipers
- Includes automotive-quality brake pads
- Dual brass bleeder valve
- Stainless steel guide pins
- Bi-metal piston with stainless steel piston cup.
Brake Line Kit includes:
- 20' PSI hose
- 6'4" DOT flex hose
- Two 1'6" flex hoses
- 5 cable ties
- 2 union "T" connectors
- 2 "T" clamps
- 4 cable clamps
- 8 self-tapping screws.
Disc Brakes Installation Kit