You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $535.79 Non-Member $563.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 10070
Designed to deliver today's sport shooters and hunters with a feature-rich bolt-action rifle at an affordable price point, the T/C Compass® elegantly blends American-made craftsmanship and value in a professional-grade rifle. Backed by an MOA Accuracy Guarantee and outfitted with an adjustable trigger and T/C's proven 5R rifling, it's a real performer.
5R rifling means guaranteed MOA accuracy!
5R rifling's unique design causes less bullet deformation. When the bullet jacket is less deformed, there will be less jacket fouling in the grooves. This results in accuracy from shot to shot, greater bullet stability over multiple shots, and ultimately, a rifle that's easier to clean thoroughly.
T/C rifles with 5R rifling deliver Minute of Angle accuracy... guaranteed.
- Match-grade barrel with 5R rifling for guaranteed accuracy
- User-adjustable 3.5-5 lb. trigger with minimum over-travel
- 60° bolt provides maximum scope clearance for fast cycling
- 3-lug bolt design for years of reliable service
- Rotary magazine sits flush with the stock for easy no-snag carrying
- Polymer magazine provides smooth feeding in a durable, rust-proof package
- 3-position safety provides visible and tactile feedback as to position of the safety
- Manufacturer's Guaranteed MOA Accuracy promise
- Made in the USA
- Backed by the famous T/C Lifetime Warranty
- Includes one 5-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 668515
- Caliber: .204 Ruger
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 22"
- Barrel style: 5R rifling, 1:10" twist, blued
- Stock: Black synthetic
- Trigger: Adjustable 3.5-5 lbs.
- Safety: 3-position
- Length: 41"
- Weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 10070
- UPC: 090161447950
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips