The Colorado Pontoon by Classic ® . Ready for the river and all your fishing gear!
20 pockets, wire rear storage, rod holder and 2 insulated drink holders... who would've thought a personal Pontoon could offer so much storage and convenience? The 9' Colorado offers up a great way to fish those not-so-accessible waters without sacrificing the things you need to make your outing successful and fun!
One terrific 'Tooner:
- Padded plastic seat sits high for visibility
- River ready
- Durable, abrasion-resistant PVC bottoms and tough nylon tops so you can explore shallow waters with confidence
- Powder coated steel tube frame
- Weighs 69 lbs.
- Includes 7' 2-Pc. aluminum oars
- 3 oar lock positions and built in oar rest
- Weatherproof motor mount
- Wire rear storage and battery platform
- Rod holder can be mounted in 6 different positions
- Integrated anchor system includes mesh bag, cord and pulley and can be mounted from either side or back of the boat
- Detachable foam fly patch
- Seat mount and footrests adjust to any leg length
- Dual-side stripping apron with fish ruler lets you get on and off without unclipping it
- Dual compartment pontoon safety bladders
- Cold and heat resistant bladders
- Tow rings
- Non-slip footrests
- Brass oar locks.
Pick yours and order ONLINE today!
Sage Green / Black
Pumpkin / Black