You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $674.99 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Texsport® Highland 3 - room Cabin Tent. Now taking reservations for up to 8.
Cabin-style Tent measures a big 16' x 15' x 7'2", with a spacious and comfortable living area that makes it ideal for groups. Plus there's a removable room divider panel, so folks in your group can opt for their own space(s) if they want it. And with 2 doors and 5 windows, this durable "home away from home" makes camping as familiar as being at home.
No crawling around in here, either, since it's 86" high. 4 solar shield roof panels for cool comfort. Front doors have zippered storm flaps for extra safety. Walls and floor constructed to resist leaks and last season after season. There's even an electrical access port so you can hook up a space heater or other small appliances. Ideal for weekend camping trips or just a fun "slumber party" in the backyard.Out all night:
- Sleeps up to 8 persons
- Heavy-duty taffeta walls and rainfly with ventilation ports are polyurethane-coated for leak resistance
- Ripstop polyethylene floor stands up to wear and tear
- 11mm shock-corded fiberglass roof poles
- 10 rust-resistant 3/4" powder-coated, chain-corded steel leg poles hold up to wear and tear
- Durable speed clips secure tent to frame tightly, quickly
- 2 large D-style front doors with zippered storm flaps for protection
- 5 large "no-see-um" mesh windows with zippered storm flaps for protection
- 5 "no-see-um" mesh roof panels for superior ventilation
- 4 solar shield roof panels for cool comfort
- Removable room divider panel
- Spacious and comfortable living area perfect for groups
- Electrical access port
- Includes stakes, carry / storage bag and instructions
- Flame retardant material meets C.P.A.I.-84 specifications
- 16' x 15' x 7'2"h., weighs 48 lbs.
Three's company! Order this ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips