You May Also Like
- Non-Member $999.99
- Non-Member $849.99
- Buyer's Club $944.99 Non-Member $1049.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Get serious about crossbow hunting with the topnotch quality and simple operation of the TenPoint Turbo GTTM Crossbow with ACUdraw 50. New for 2016, the Turbo GT with ACUdraw 50 represents the next step forward in lightweight, easy to use, tremendously effective crossbows. This feature-packed Crossbow includes the convenient ACUdraw rope cocking system integrated right into the stock, eliminating the need to carry a rope cocker.
ACUdraw 50 makes rope cocking simple and convenient
TenPoint's user-friendly ACUdraw 50 cocking system integrates the rope-cocking concept into the stock of the crossbow itself, eliminating the need to carry a cocking rope. Simply pull out the cocking handles and cock the string. The cocking ropes retract neatly inside the ACUdraw 50 housing after cocking, and powerful mini-magnets hold the handles securely and silently in place. WARNING: ACR-draw 50 system contains powerful Neodymium magnets that may interfere with the safe operation of pacemakers or other medical implants.
Ready to rock...right out of the box!
Buy it. Open the box. Cock it. Start shooting. It's that simple with this complete kit. Includes instant detach 3-Arrow Quiver, ambidextrous Side-Mount Quiver Bracket, 3-pack of TenPoint Carbon Elite Arrows and TenPoint's 3x Pro-View 2 Scope. Everything you need is here, so you can start practicing or go hunting the day your new Turbo GT crossbow arrives.
- Adjustable Fusion-S stock provides match-rifle stability
- XLT bow assembly includes detachable, coated aluminum foot stirrup
- 11.5" IsoTaperTM limbs are double laminated for added strength and durability and feature MRXTM cams and D-75 string and cables
- ACUdraw 50 system provides convenient, integrated cocking rope that retracts after use
- ACRA-ANGLETM barrel eliminates finger pinching and ensures accuracy when manually drawing the crossbow
- Safety engineered fore-grip and wings keep your fore-grip hand safely below the bowstring release path
- Over-the-Top limb pocket/Zytel® limb suspension system separates and isolates the limbs from direct contact with the riser to reduce sound and vibration
- Quiet, metal-injection molded (MIM) auto-engaging safety reduces noise and auto engages while cocking
- DFITM dry-fire inhibitor prevents the crossbow from being fired when not loaded
- 3 1/2-lb. T3TM trigger with MIM action components delivers a smooth, crisp trigger pull for increased accuracy with optimum creep for safety
- Machined aluminum 7/8" dovetail scope mount
- Mossy Oak® Break-up Country camo
Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 665762
- Stock: Adjustable Fusion S
- Velocity: 360 F.P.S.
- Energy: 109 ft.-lbs.
- Power Stroke: 12.6”
- Draw Weight: 175-lbs.
- Axle to Axle (cocked/uncocked): 17.5"/13.5"
- Overall Length: 35”
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Scope Mount: 7/8" fixed dovetail
- Scope: 3x Pro-View 2
- Special Features: Includes instant detach 3-Arrow Quiver, ambidextrous Side-Mount Quiver Bracket, 3-pack of TenPoint Carbon Elite Arrows with 100-grain practice points
- MFG Number: DB16020-5521
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips