You May Also Like
- Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Plant Tecomate® Perennial Chicory to grow the stuff deer naturally crave! Chicory makes a superb Fall attractant! This highly digestible forb provides protein and energy to the diet while stimulating the rumen to work more efficiently. Chicory is adapted to most regions of the US and has a deep tap root that contains stored carbohydrates which allow the plant to go dormant during extreme winter or summer stresses. Chicory is also very drought tolerant. And because its root helps aid in digestion, deer will frequent chicory plots when overfeeding on corn and acorn crops. Plant alone or combine with other species.
- Deer instinctively crave chicory for the protein and energy while it also helps contribute to their rumen health
- Survives tough soil conditions and drought
- Perennial formula that lasts from 2 to 5 years
- Tecomate Chicory blends well with other seeds to create custom mixtures
- Planting time: Spring or Fall (Zones 1 & 2) Fall (Zones 3 & 4)
- 3 lb. bag plants approximately 1 acre
- 10-lb. bag covers approximately 3 acres
- Planting depth: 1/8-1/4"
- Use a balanced fertilizer (like 13-13-13) apply at 200-300 lbs./acre.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 578232
- Yield: 3 lbs. plants 1 acre; 10 lbs. plants 3 acres
- Mfg. Number: 200, 201
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips