You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1063.99 Non-Member $1119.99
- Buyer's Club $864.49 Non-Member $909.99
Smith & Wesson M&P 340 CT, Revolver, .357 Magnum, 163073, 22188630732, Crimson Trace Grip, 24/7 Tritium Night Front SightBuyer's Club $940.49 Non-Member $989.99
- Buyer's Club $545.99 Non-Member $545.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $137.74 Non-Member $144.99
- Details & Specs
Taylor's & Co. Uberti The Ranch Hand Deluxe .45 Colt® Revolver. "Cowboy up" with one of the finest Peacemaker-style reproductions this side of the Mississippi.
Crafted with premium materials and the highest quality standards, Taylor's & Co. offers some of the finest modern Model 1873-style reproduction Revolvers available. All frames are forged--delivering the kind of durability that will withstand the demands of competition and Cowboy Action Shooting. Forged frames offer better grain structure and greater strength, meaning the Ranch Hand will stand the test of time -- just like the Colt Single Action Armies of old!
The Deluxe Model takes it to the next level with competition-ready enhancements... like custom tuning, super-light 3-lb. trigger, improved action and better springs -- giving it one of the smoothest hammer and trigger pulls on the market. CAS shooters, reenacters, modern-day gunslingers... you can't go wrong with the quality, craftsmanship or performance here.
Uberti The Ranch Hand Deluxe Revolver special features:
- Thin, richly detailed checkered walnut grip
- Custom tuning, custom hammer and base pin springs
- Lightweight 3-lb. trigger makes it a lot of fun to shoot
- Positive angles on all triggers and sears for crisp, reliable action
- Coil-loaded hand and wire bolt
Uberti The Ranch Hand Revolver specifications:
- Caliber: .45 Colt
- Action: Revolver (single action)
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 5.5"
- Frame: Forged steel with case-hardening; brass backstrap and trigger guard
- Grips: Walnut
- Sights: Blade front
- Overall length: 11"
- Overall weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips