You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $949.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $845.49 Non-Member $889.99
- Buyer's Club $1063.99 Non-Member $1119.99
- Buyer's Club $378.09 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $237.49 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Taylor's & Co. Uberti Schofield No. 3 .44-40 Winchester® Top Break Revolver. Cowboy up with the ultimate horseback Pistol.
Designed by Major George Schofield to be operated with one hand while on horseback, the break-open pistol was ideal for mounted soldiers in the U.S. Cavalry. Shooters could easily eject all six spent cartridges and reload while on horseback. The top break pistol also proved useful to the likes of Jesse James and Wild Bill Hickok.
It's great-looking, great-performing, and a lot of fun to shoot. For single action shooters, reenacters, modern-day cowboys... you can't go wrong with the craftsmanship or performance here.
Schofield No. 3 Top Break Revolver specifications:
- Caliber: .44-40 Winchester
- Action: Revolver (top break)
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 5"
- Frame: Blued steel
- Grips: Walnut
- Sights: Blade front
- Overall length: 10.8"
- Overall weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips