You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $712.49 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $758.09 Non-Member $797.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Details & Specs
Taylor's & Co. Uberti Runnin Iron® Deluxe .357 Magnum Revolver. Saddle up with the ultimate horseback Revolver.
Taylor's & Co. is proud to introduce the Runnin Iron, a lightweight, perfectly-balanced single-action Pistol for modern-day cowboys. Inspired by mounted shooter and Wild West entertainer Denny Chapman and designed by third-generation Wild West showman and gunsmith Deke Rivers, the Runnin Iron has been created by cowboys with years of shooting experience in the harshest environments.
The Deluxe Model takes it a step further with custom tuning, super-light 3-lb. trigger, improved action and better springs -- giving it one of the smoothest hammer and trigger pulls on the market. CAS shooters, reenacters, modern-day gunslingers... you can't go wrong with the craftsmanship or performance here.
Uberti Runnin Iron Deluxe Revolver special features:
- Thin, richly detailed checkered walnut grip
- Custom tuning, custom hammer and base pin springs
- Lightweight 3-lb. trigger makes it a lot of fun to shoot
- Positive angles on all triggers and sears for crisp, reliable action
- Coil-loaded hand
- Second-generation transverses cylinder pin latch
- Crescent-style ejector rod
- Reduced-power spring kit
- Extra clearance at front and rear of cylinder
- Caliber: .357 Magnum
- Action: Revolver (single action)
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 5.5"
- Frame: Stainless
- Grips: Checkered walnut
- Sights: Widened sight channel / widened front blade
- Overall length: 11"
- Overall weight: 2.27 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips