You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 201A
Taylor's & Co. Uberti 1866 Sporting .45 Colt® Lever Action Rifle. A beautifully crafted reproduction of the iconic "Yellow Boy" Rifle.
When Nelson King patented his new loading system, he could not have known that his 1866 Model would play a prominent part in the winning of the West. The 1866, or "Yellow Boy," as it was famously known because of its shiny brass frame, was the successor to the Henry.
And now, Taylor & Co. brings the classic Winchester® Rifle into the modern age with this fine reproduction, featuring an octagonal barrel, beautiful walnut stock, and, of course, the iconic yellow brass frame. Cowboy action shooters, reenacters, modern-day gunslingers... you can't go wrong with the craftsmanship or performance here.
Uberti 1866 Sporting Lever Action Rifle specifications:
- Caliber: .45 Colt
- Action: Lever
- Capacity: 13
- Barrel length: 24.25"
- Barrel style: Octagonal, blued
- Stock: Walnut straight stock
- Sights: Adjustable rear / front blade
- Overall length: 43.25"
- Overall weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips