You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $598.49 Non-Member $629.99
Smith & Wesson Model 642 Pro Series, Revolver, .38 Special, Centerfire, 178042, 022188780420, 1.87" BarrelBuyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $588.99 Non-Member $619.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $408.49 Non-Member $429.99
- Buyer's Club $351.49 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $378.09 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Taylor's & Co. Uberti Remington® 1858 Conversion .45 Colt® Revolver.
Relive the glory days of the very first large-caliber cartridge revolver! While the Model 1858 (aka New Model Army) was originally designed as a percussion revolver, Remington soon began producing cartridge conversions -- and a new era of large-caliber revolvers was born.
This reproduction from Uberti brings the iconic look and top-strap design of the classic Civil War-era Revolver into the modern age. It's great-looking, great-performing, and a lot of fun to shoot. Cowboy action shooters, reenacters, modern-day gunslingers... you can't go wrong with the craftsmanship or performance here.
Uberti Remington 1858 Conversion specifications:
- Caliber: .45 Colt
- Action: Revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 8" octagonal
- Frame: Forged steel, blued
- Grips: 2-Pc. walnut
- Sights: Blade front
- Overall length: 13.8"
- Overall weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips