You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $404.99 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
The STGW57 was the result of over a decade of research into self-loading rifle designs. Starting in 1957, the Swiss adopted the model as their primary infantry weapon, and it stayed that way until the 1980's. This Training Rifle was designed to familiarize troops with the size, weight and handling of the rifle without providing any of the internal working components. The outside is very detailed, and includes swivel carry handle, leather sling and even tripod attachment (no tripod provided).
An original, intact training tool…NOT a demilitarized military weapon!
Most collectible military guns started as real working models rendered non-fuctional at some point for sale on the civilian market. But these Training Rifles contain no functional parts, and are supplied in exactly the same condition as when troops received them during training drills. They have an exact 1-to-1 match in size, shape and weight. In fact, the first thing you'll notice about the STGW57 is the weight: this thing is a beast! Weighing in at 14 pounds, it's amazing to imagine Swiss infantry carrying these rifles throughout the mountainous Alps.
- A rare collectible issued to Swiss Army troops
- Has no functional internal parts, but mirrors the Stgw 57 in size, shape and weight
- All steel construction
- Swivel carry handle on top, and genuine leather sling
- Tripod attachment, no tripod provided
- 52" long
- Weighs 14 lbs.
- Used condition
A real conversation piece for your collection! Order now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 655516
- Material: Steel
- Condition: Used, in like-new shape, will show signs of long-term storage
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips