You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $3.69 Non-Member $4.09
- Details & Specs
Ready-to-ride collectible. 1950s-era pedal power is here. As used by elite Swiss Bicycle Infantry, the MO-05 was eventually phased out in 2001. The basic model saw many variations, as it was adapted for use in many different fields of warfare. Some were stripped down of non-essential fittings for use as messenger transport.
- 22" frame, single speed
- Complete with fenders
- Rear carry rack
- Leather tool kit and pump
- Push rod front spoon brake and rear drum brake
- Front headlight with bottle dynamo
- Leather saddle
- One-size-fits-all frame with 1 1/2" x 26" spoked wheels
- Weighs 52 lbs. overall
- Used condition
Order now!Key Specifications
- Item number: 619090
- Condition: used, in like-new shape. Will show signs of long-term storage.
- Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 48"l. x 78"w. x 40"h., and Weighs approx. 52 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips