Don't fret over the sight of thick undergrowth covering your property. Just attach this Swisher® 44” Rough Cut Tow-behind Trailcutter to your ATV or lawn tractor and clear your land in a single pass. This is no whimpy unit, as evidenced by the top-end 11.5-HP Briggs & Stratton® recoil start gas engine and large 44" steel cutting deck. It'll handle brush up to 3" in diameter, too. This Trailcutter is made for big jobs and will cut down the time and effort you spend working your land. Count on it for years of trail cutting, brush clearing and property reclamation projects.
- Durable and reliable 11.5-HP Briggs & Stratton® recoil start gas engine
- 44”, 11-ga. steel tow-behind cutting deck with 2 swinging blades
- Rear-discharge design
- Single-point cutting height adjustment (4” range)
- Universal pin hitch handles a tight turning radius in either direction
- 2 break-away swinging blades
- Heavy-duty stump jumper helps prevent snags
- Remote-controlled blades can be engaged from a safe distance
- Dual 16” pneumatic tires with steel bumpers
- 10' control cable adds versatility
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 61"l. x 32"w. x 57"h. and weighing approx. 527 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.