You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 19 HP 66" Electric-start Finish Cut Trail Mower. Big power. Big coverage. USA-made quality.
The "Big 3" of any good Tow-behind Trail Mower! Made in the USA... and backed by 60+ years of design know-how... the Swisher® Finish Cut TrailMower is up for just about any job, no matter how big. The 3-blade 19 HP power plant brings the muscle, while the anti-scalp rollers help prevent bald spots on uneven terrain.
It's rugged-built with an 11 gauge steel deck that can handle rough terrain and regular use, and it features infinite height adjustments between 1 1/2-5 1/2", so can really dial in the cut.
Bottom line: the Swisher Finish Cut Trail Mower is versatile, well-built, USA-made, and the perfect way to cut big jobs down so you can get back to enjoying your weekends.
- Attaches to any tractor, ATV or other utility vehicle
- 66" true floating cutting deck prevents scalping of grass
- Thirteen 2.8"-diameter anti-scalp rollers help the mower roll smoother and prevent bald spots
- Infinite height adjustments from 1 1/2-5 1/2"
- Can be off-set left or right, no tools required
- Easy 12V electric start
- Lock-out system and safety tether kill switch prevents mower from escaping and causing accidents
- Electronic safety switch prevents Mower from starting in gear
- 2.5-gallon gas tank means less downtime, more mowing
- Operating blade engage / disengage controls
- Made in the USA.
- Engine: 19-horsepower Briggs & Stratton® Professional Series 540cc 4-cycle
- Model number: FC1966BS
- Cutting deck width: 66"
- Discharge: Side
- Starting system: 12-volt key start
- Gas tank: 2.5 gallons
- Blades: 3
- Tires: 13 x 5" x 6" (front and back)
- Battery: 12V lead acid (not included)
- Weight: 407 lbs.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 25.5"l. x 68.5"w. x 49.5"h., and Weighs approx. 508 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips