You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 17.5 HP 52" Electric-start Rough Cut Tow-behind TrailCutter. An easy-starting, American-made force of nature.
We mean that literally... because this TrailCutter is ready to power through fencelines and fields in one pass! Made in the USA... and backed by 60+ years of trail-cutting know-how... the Rough Cut TrailCutter can handle trees and brush up to 3" in diameter.
It's rugged-built with a welded steel deck that can handle rough terrain and regular use, and it features cutting height adjustment range of 4"-7".
Bottom line: if you're looking for a versatile, well-built, USA-made TrailCutter that can cover a lot of ground in less time, your search is over.
- Easy 12-volt electric start
- Attaches to any tractor, ATV or other utility vehicle
- Heavy-duty stump jumper and 2 break-away swinging blades cut most trees and brush up to 3" in diameter
- 2" ball coupler adjusts for right, left, or straight-behind cutting
- Cutting height adjustments from 4"-7"
- Remote console mounts to most tow vehicles for easy throttle controls, ignition and PTO control
- Four 13 x 5" puncture-resistant hollowmatic tires are easy to pull and won't go flat in rough terrain
- Made in the USA.
- Engine: 17.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton® Intek 500cc 4-cycle
- Model number: RC17552BS
- Cutting width: 52"
- Discharge: Rear
- Starting system: 12-volt electric
- Gas tank: 2.5 gallons
- Blades: 2
- Tires: 13 x 5" puncture-resistant hollowmatic
- Battery: UL1-type 12V lead acid (not included
- Weight: 782 lbs.
- Size: 84" x 61" x 35 1.2".
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 35.5"l. x 84"w. x 61"h., and Weighs approx. 782 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips