You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 14.5 HP 44" Electric-start Rough Cut TrailCutter. For big jobs and thick overgrowth, the easy-starting Swisher® TrailCutter is a cut above.
The ultimate time-saver, ready to power through fencelines, fields, and anything else you can throw at it! Made in the USA... and backed by 60+ years of trail-cutting know-how... the Rough Cut TrailCutter can handle trees and brush up to 3" in diameter.
It's rugged-built with a welded 11 gauge steel deck that can handle rough terrain and regular use, and it features single-point cutting height adjustment range of 4".
Bottom line: if you're looking for a versatile, well-built, USA-made TrailCutter to cut big jobs down to size, look no further.
- Easy 12-volt electric start
- Attaches to any tractor, ATV or other utility vehicle
- Heavy-duty stump jumper and 2 break-away swinging blades cut most trees and brush up to 3" in diameter
- Universal pin hitch adjusts for right, left, or straight-behind cutting
- Single-point height adjustments from 1 1/2-5 1/2"
- Remote operator control console lets you safely engage or disengage from a distance
- Steel bumpers prevent contact between wheels and objects
- Two 16" sealant-filled tires
- Made in the USA.
- Engine: 14.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton® Powerbuilt 500cc 4-cycle
- Model number: RC14544BS
- Cutting width: 44"
- Discharge: Rear
- Starting system: 12-volt electric
- Gas tank: 2.5 gallons
- Blades: 2
- Tires: 16" sealant-filled
- Battery: 12V lead acid (not included
- Weight: 400 lbs.
- Size: 61" x 57 1/2" x 32".
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 32"l. x 61"w. x 57.5"h., and Weighs approx. 540 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips