You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 14.5 HP 34-ton Electric-start Commercial-grade Log Splitter. Ready for all the knottiest, gnarliest, toughest hardwood you can throw at it.
A true force-of-nature, the Swisher® Commercial-grade Log Splitter delivers a whopping 68,000 lbs. of hydraulic splitting force. But "commercial-grade" doesn't JUST mean powerful... it also means day-in / day-out durability, fast cycling, and lots of nice touches that make it easy, convenient, and fast.
Built like a tank right here in the USA, the Swisher Commercial-grade Log Splitter is a serious piece of machinery for those who are serious about splitting wood.
- 14.5-horsepower Kawasaki® V-Twin 603cc commercial-grade engine
- Electric start... no more yanking
- Cold Weather Clutch for easy starting even in cold, harsh conditions
- Horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- 25" opening handles logs up to 25" long
- Heavy-duty 2-stage 22 GPM hydraulic pump
- 15-gallon welded steel hydraulic tank
- Industrial-strength H-beam design with long-lasting full-size beam
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides rugged, efficient splitting
- Road-towable up to 45 mph
- Beam lift handle for easy positioning
- Adjustable wheeled front stand for easier adjusting, hitching and moving
- Heavy-duty bolt-on leg table
- Heavy-duty integrated log cradle and integrated log stripper
- Steel coil hose cover
- Includes 4-way wedge that doubles splitting productivity
- 2.5-gallon fuel tank
- Weighs 884 lbs. overall
- Size: 81" x 40" x 36"
- Model number: LSEK14534
- Proudly made in the USA. Some assembly required.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 36"l. x 81"w. x 40"h., and Weighs approx. 884 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips