You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 11.5 HP 44" Electric-start Finish Cut Trail Mower. Big job? No problem.
Made in the USA and backed by 60+ years of experience, the Swisher® Electric Start Trail Mower is designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time while delivering a nicely-manicured look. It features rugged, heavy-steel construction to stand up to all the bumps, scrapes, and knocks of regular use.
The easy left-to-right adjustable offset hitch is great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees, and you can easily attach it to your lawn tractor for use as a wing mower, increasing your cutting capability and speeding up any job.
Bottom line: the Swisher Finish Cut Trail Mower is versatile, well-built, USA-made, and the perfect way to cut big jobs down to size while delivering the properly manicured look you want.
- Attaches to any tractor, ATV or other utility vehicle
- Heavy-duty 1/8"-thick cutting deck can handle rough work
- Finish-cut twin-blade system handles grass up to 6" deep
- Exclusive bumper roller system helps deflect objects and prevents scalping of grass
- Single-point cutting height adjustments of 1.5-4.5"
- Universal articulating hitch with left-to-right adjustable offset
- Manual blade engage / disengage
- Made in the USA.
- Engine: 11.5-horsepower (344cc) Briggs & Stratton electric-start engine
- Model number: FCE11544BS
- Cutting deck width: 44"
- Discharge: Rear
- Starting system: 12-volt key start
- Gas tank: 0.7 gallons
- Blades: 2
- Tires: 15 x 6" x 6" (front and back)
- Battery: 12V lead acid (not included)
- Weight: 305 lbs.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 25"l. x 61"w. x 36"h., and Weighs approx. 346 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips