You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 11.5 HP 34-ton Electric-start Log Splitter. Life is too short to swing an axe.
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton® 11.5-HP engine to produce 34 tons of splitting force... just think about how many axe strokes and hours that will save you. Weekends are too short to waste on back-breaking labor, so why not let this workhorse Wood Splitter save you the sweat (while we save you big bucks)?
- 11.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton 344cc 4-cycle engine delivers plenty of oomph for all wood species
- Electric start... no more yanking
- 0.7-gallon fuel capacity
- Cold Weather Clutch for easy starting even in cold, harsh conditions
- Horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- 25" opening handles logs up to 25" long
- Heavy-duty 2-stage hydraulic pump delivers fast cycle time
- Oversized hydraulic cylinder
- High speed for low-tonnage needs, and low speed for high-tonnage needs
- 5-gallon welded steel hydraulic reservoir
- Industrial-strength H-beam design with long-lasting full-size beam
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides rugged, efficient splitting
- Road-towable up to 45 mph
- Beam lift handle for easy positioning
- Removable log cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Weighs 692 lbs. overall, measures 81" x 36" x 25"
- Model number: LSEB11534
- Proudly made in the USA. Some assembly required.
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 25.5"l. x 81"w. x 36"h., and Weighs approx. 692 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips