You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Swisher® 11.5 HP 24" Walk-behind Rough Cut TrailCutter with Caster Wheels. An American-made powerhouse.
A walk in the park? Well, it's not quite that easy... but the 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® engine and hardened steel rough-cut blade deliver the kind of muscle you need to make short work of wooded growth and saplings! Anything up to 1.5" in diameter... the Swisher® Predator can handle it.
The large rear chevron-tread tires offer added traction control, while the addition of front caster wheels takes the weight off of you, the operator, making your job just that much easier. So while it isn't quite as easy as a walk in the park, once you get the hang of it, you'll love what it can do.
- Self-propelled with 4-speed transmission + reverse that adjusts for comfortable walking speed
- Two 16" diam. rear tires provide traction and drive power, while the 8" diam. front tires mean you don't have to support any weight
- Adjustable-height handlebars with hand control for easy operation
- Single fixed hardened-steel blade cuts down brush up to 1.5"
- Reverse function helps you back out of tricky spots
- 4" fixed cutting height
- Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components
- Made in the USA.
- Engine: 11.5-horsepower Briggs & Stratton® Powerbuilt 344cc 4-cycle
- Cutting width: 24"
- System: Self-propelled
- Starting system: Recoil
- Gas tank: 0.7 gallons
- Blades: 1
- Tires: 16" pneumatic rear / 8 x 3" front
- Model number: WBRC11524C
- Weight: 370 lbs.
- Size: 65" x 32 1/2" x 31 1/2"
Order yours today!
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 31.5"l. x 65"w. x 32.5"h., and Weighs approx. 370 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips